XDR Continues to Impress
1. You can now search for patients by name or ID, rather than scrolling through the entire list.
2. Annotations you make on the image are now saved as a separate image, so you can retain the original image easily.
3. He changed the circle annotation to move outwards rather than one that changed dimensions (those of you who use it know what I mean).
4. There is now a very cool implant overlay feature, where you can plan for an implant using templates of known systems.
5. When you zoom in on part of the image, you can now print out just that cropped section.
6. There are now both white and black pen colors for annotating images.
I also spoke with the developer and there are a bunch of sensors planned for the near future. The software already works with any TWAIN systems (Planmeca, for example), and he's currently working on Gendex, Schick, and Sirona for the next release.